USB HU's that allows control from iPod's scroll wheel

Participant count
  • Participant list

drexvil

NJ
I'm looking for a list of HU's which allow the newest iPods to plug into the USB, but still control music through the iPod's controls. I hate controlling through the HU. Searching for something with decent SQ and on a budget (less than $150, prefer new, would settle on used). I don't want to go through aux in since I'd rather use the HU's D/A converters.

I know that the 2009 model Excelons have them, as I have the Kenwood x493. But I want to save money, so I plan on returning it. What about the 2008 modeled x492?

I know I'm asking a lot for little outlay, but I'm on a budget and replacing the OEM HU's of 2 cars, so even $30 saved = $60.

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.