Help With My Next Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
What does everyone think of nvx jad and the mvpa4 4 channel amps? I bought both. Using the jad800.4 for the mids and the mvpa4 for the highs coming from pioneer deh-80prs. Running (4) 6 1/2" Rockford pro, (4) 5 1/4" Rockford t1 components, 4 Rockford t1 tweeters, 2 Rockford pro tweeters. Once I finish my iPad install I'm gonna fiberglass a set of 3 1/2 - 4" speakers in the a pillar. Once that's done, this truck will be finished other than the subs. Will this be a quality setup? I'm going to finish my door speaker setup before moving onto the subs. What speakers would y'all use for the a pillar? I planned just to use the 4" Rockford t1s but I like the grille look and wanted some opinions before I purchased them.

Ok well since i sold my 18's, im about to save space in my vehicle and run 8's. now for opinions on quality and loudness. I'm debating between 4 rockford p2 8's or 2 sundown sa8's. im leaning towards the rockfords. I'm not looking to do spl or anything obviously. I'm just looking for a setup that will keep up enough to blend with my loud audio for a clean quality sound.

i will be running a nvx jad1200.1 to power the subwoofers.

I'm removing 2 of the alternators and running 1 dc power spx-i.

I will still be keeping the 2 runs of 2/0 and run of 4 gauge with the 3 group 31 die hard platinums.

i know its a little overkill but im just ready to build another amp rack and box before i move back to texas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.