help with my kenwood 717 HU

Participant count
  • Participant list

NYR36
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
toronto
my dad has a kenwood 717 headunit in his truck. It can play cds fine, do anything fine, except, when you put a dvd in, it plays but you can't watch it. No video. Just the sound. anyone have a problem like this. The screen works fine you can navigate through the options and the touch aspect of it works properly. I think its just some option is selected or not selected thats causing the DVD vido not to work.

Also, how do you get rid of repeat off the menu. the same track of a dvd keeps playing cause its on repeat.

we dont have the manual, so I couldn't go over it.

thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.