help with hu settings please.

Participant count
  • Participant list

nabissssco
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
seattle
Hey, I think I understand things but want to be clear on the hu's settings. I have a kenwood excelon 590 hu. When I go to the bass, mid, trebb settings and push in and hold the volume knob there are options to change the freq and q settings. Like my bass settings, I have it set to the lowest number possible and the q on 1 out of 2 with bass ext on. The mid and trebb settings are almost the same layout. Where should I put these settings and what are they, what the hell is Q? Thanks

I have a excelon x792.

I just left those settings alone. I am curious as to how to set them though.

As for Q. Correct me if Im wrong, but I believe is has to do with how broad or narrow the affected frequency spectrum is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.