Help With Finding My Problem??

sounds like to me that you need the big 3 done, small stock factory wires are slowing down the recharge rate of your alternator to the battery. BUT It could be other factors too, before you spend any money, try taking your battery to autozone and have them test it out. It might read 14 volts but it might not actually retain any amperage.

Checking your site, I don't see any Big 3 upgrade kits... just subs, amps and accessories like shirts and hats.
The site under his signature is just a site for DC audio a brand he carries, not his actual site. He's a dealer, you contact him via the forum(here), transactions are done via paypal, everything documented and he'll ship it out to you. He puts together quality wiring kits. If your battery is tested good then most likely its the big 3 that needs to be upgraded. Your running nowhere near the amount of power where you need to downgrade your system its modest to be honest..

We'll getting a jump and the car runs would say the battery is trashed. I bought batteries before and had one go bad in a week. I upgraded my grounds and alt cable in my old setup. Made a big difference.

Stopped on the way home and had the battery and alternator checked. Here's the test results.

null_zpsdc75fc80.jpg

Passed with flying colors. If you notice the battery is rated at 550amps and actually put out 680+. So what should I start changing first??

7.6A with a load seems kinda low to me. Were the headlights, a/c, radio, or anything else on in the vehicle when they tested? With a 1.5A difference between no load and loaded doesnt seem to be a conclusive test on what your problems are. do big 3 and uprade battery

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.