Help With Choosing Sub For Honda Fit

Participant count
  • Participants list

MyNameIsHere

CarAudio.com Regular
USA
Basically what is said in title. My limit is at $280, unless there is an extremely good deal. I would want a sub & amp combo with wiring kit if possible. I want a sub that can hit 20 hz at a good volume, but I don't want heads to turn to much. I was looking at the MTX Magnum MB210SP & MTX Tne212dv, the second one is a sealed option. I understand that I shouldn't need something as big because it's a hatchback. Is it possible that someone would try stealing something for under $300 and if so, what's the best way to hide it? (Sub will be behind rear seats in the trunk area, so if looking through the window, it can be seen.) Thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It depends on how cheap you wanna go but I've had excellent results with a 12inch power acoustic gothic sub in a small sealed enclosure for budget...
Your image doesn't really show anything. That could be 3 different head units for all we know, but I think it's 2 different add-ons. It sounds...
You can Email or Call GP Audio and they can make some adjustments to make the enclosure shorter and either deeper or longer on the Glue and screw...
Not at all, amplifiers have gain control to attenuate the output to safe levels.

About this thread

MyNameIsHere

CarAudio.com Regular
MyNameIsHere
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from