Anyone have displacement numbers on a kicker comp vr 15”?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks in advance. Cant find that number anywhere
Should be negligible. Call it .1 to .15 cubic feet and you'll be close enough that you would never notice the difference. Even really huge 80 pound magnet type subs only displace about .25 cube at most. and keep in mind how much of the cone and surround actually sets above the inside wall of your box. The internal volume the rest of it is taking up will rarely be an issue with which you need to super concern yourself.

Copy. Just asking for a friend, has 4 in an enclosure so just curious on the volume loss, or lack thereof. I had thought my dc 12s were .18 a piece

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
was never registered on the road so no, here in maine for a vehicle of that age all you need is a bill of sale. i still have original dealer...
LOL. Some of us have Issues that another can relate too. LOL 😂 😆
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

JakeW

CarAudio.com Regular
JakeW
Thornton co
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from