Help With Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

Crownvicon28s
10+ year member

God 1st
Putting together a build for a friend of mine. He has a 95 caprice with about 13 cubes to work with before displacements. I could squeeze more room out of it if possible. He also has a Kicker 2500 amp. Im thinking 2 15's in a 4th order but not sure about brand/model of subs. Let me know what you guys would run?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the budget?
Not really sure on his budget, as least expensive to get decent subs in the power range. Should be too expensive with him only running 2.5k. Ill say 5-800. Thinking about 4 of the yard sale sa ultra 12's in a standard ported box. Not bad subs for 460 shipped. Lol.

Id do 3 12s or 2 15s in a 4th ported thur rear deck.. Did u see that flagstorm or whatever his name is impala on Caco? 2 zv4 12s or 15s in a 4th in a impala truck doing like 153 and when he had an at1400.1 on it still did like a 49.

Id do 3 12s or 2 15s in a 4th ported thur rear deck.. Did u see that flagstorm or whatever his name is impala on Caco? 2 zv4 12s or 15s in a 4th in a impala truck doing like 153 and when he had an at1400.1 on it still did like a 49.
Yeah I saw that. So far he wants to run the ultras. Just trying to keep all options open so the 4th is still in play.

2 15s in a 4th will be tight.
Tight?

Tight as in I don't see it fitting unless you can get about 3 more cubes.
Ah ok. Yeah he will have plenty of room. The guy he is referring to in post 7 with the impala has 2 15's in a fourth. CortezDTV on CACO also did a 4th , 2:1ratio, in a crown vic and my buddies trunk is even larger that both of these cars. The 13 cubes was also conservative. Space would not be a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.