Help with boomy bass.

Yeah Bro. If someone tells you not to balm a building, you are free to bomb it, because spelling is more important than the message, even if your spelling error was obvious and easily recognizable as a simple error.
If you can’t even spell your message correctly, why would anyone give the message credence?

Then again, maybe that’s why some people are still ******* Trump’s @ss: They don’t care that he’s an idiot, they believe what he says anyway.

Almost every thread devolves into some contest about intelligence or just good old shitposting concerning the same users. The same ones over and over.

I love a unmoderated shitshow... I really do.

Carry on

Almost every thread devolves into some contest about intelligence or just good old shitposting concerning the same users. The same ones over and over.

I love a unmoderated shitshow... I really do.

Carry on
You're absolutely right, and I know I'm part of the problem. It's a clash between ignorance and arrogance. Sometimes ignorant people genuinely try to help, and arrogant people aren't polite about telling them if they're incorrect, which turns the ignorant people defensive and argumentative. It isn't unique to the forum; that's how the internet and people in general are these days. “The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so.”, which leads to bullying and the perceived need to completely destroy eachother to prove our superiority rather than try to help eachother, -which leads to further defensiveness.

I don't know what the solution is, but lack of moderators isn't the problem.

You're absolutely right, and I know I'm part of the problem. It's a clash between ignorance and arrogance. Sometimes ignorant people genuinely try to help, and arrogant people aren't polite about telling them if they're incorrect, which turns the ignorant people defensive and argumentative. It isn't unique to the forum; that's how the internet and people in general are these days. “The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so.”, which leads to bullying and the perceived need to completely destroy eachother to prove our superiority rather than try to help eachother, -which leads to further defensiveness.

Differences aside, well said.

Probably the most accurate statement I've seen on this forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...