Help with amp not turning on. Please help I just want it to work.

If you have RCA signal, proper voltage at remote terminal, power, a good ground, and it's not working then the amp is dead.

Most LOCs are trash though. In a 2008 vehicle I would just go to an aftermarket head unit.
This is were the remote wire got attached to would this be right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-161141.png
    Screenshot_20201118-161141.png
    728.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20201118-161153.png
    Screenshot_20201118-161153.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 120
Borrow an amp from a buddy and see if that works. Otherwise, I think you should take it to a shop to diagnose, for safety reasons. If i have to tell you to measure voltage between the remote turn-on terminal and ground, I personally don't want you to follow anything i say because I don't want to be held accountable if you do it wrong.

Borrow an amp from a buddy and see if that works. Otherwise, I think you should take it to a shop to diagnose, for safety reasons. If i have to tell you to measure voltage between the remote turn-on terminal and ground, I personally don't want you to follow anything i say because I don't want to be held accountable if you do it wrong.
This may be dumb but could not having a powerful enough fuse not work to turn on the amp in the first place
Because the wiring kit I bought came with a 60 amp fuse but the amp has 3 30 amp fuses

I'm not familiar with lanzar, but generally if they are lit up, they are on. Check your incoming signal. Are your rca's connected to inputs and not outputs?

I'm not familiar with lanzar, but generally if they are lit up, they are on. Check your incoming signal. Are your rca's connected to inputs and not outputs?
So first of all we have tested the power and ground. Then we have tested the trigger wire and everything is getting 12v. The amp is turning blue because of logo light. But the only thing that doesn't seem to work now is the green light is not turning on and the amp is not giving off power. So if anyone else has anything to offer for help that would be great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.