help with a question

so the only thing you'll be using is the basket from the jl sub.if the screw holes line up ,dont see why not .might as well get the whole sub tho ,baskets are only $40 - $70 unless its a titanium basket

Alright i have a question for anyone who can help. i was wondering if u can replace the sub motor with a different one? i want more rms ans spl i want a fi motor with a fi recone to fit on my jl w0 15s. could i possibly do it
What w0 do you have?

If u want a different motor I have a powerbase xs motor..

BD808869-EB4B-4108-8DF8-73F3FE912DAD-95-00000006CC0779B5.jpg

Odds are that JL W0 basket doesn't have common mounting hole pattern, doesn't have 8" spider landing with decent height, and is likely poor quality and flimsy by comparison to the more commonly used stuff. In other words, NOTHING about a that W0 is worth rebuilding into anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.