HELP!! Wiring dvc 4ohm to non bridgable mono 2 channel amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

1-12-t1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So i got the old kind of 1501d mtx

and the amp on the back of it says non bridgable.

and i have a l5 15 kicker that is dual 4 ohm.

how would u wire this down to 2 ohm and how to wire to the 2 channels?

any help is greatly appricated

1_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

but its a non bridgable 2 channel amp.i dont want to just use just a side of the amp.

how can i use both sides?
maybe you should look up the definition of the word "mono" and "bridge" and think about the logic behind what you are asking.

the 1501d is called a mono amp. but it has 2 channels of outputs. 2 + and 2 - outputs

and also on the back where it says mono it also says non bridgable. so thats what the info on my amp says.

the 1501d is called a mono amp. but it has 2 channels of outputs. 2 + and 2 - outputsand also on the back where it says mono it also says non bridgable. so thats what the info on my amp says.
do you even know what the word mono means? you should look up the actual definition than post.

do u know what a 1501d mtx thunder amp is? i got the info of the amp right infront of me.

if u got a problem with the amp info ***** for u

do u know what a 1501d mtx thunder amp is? i got the info of the amp right infront of me.if u got a problem with the amp info ***** for u
do you know what the word mono means? it means 1 retard, so if you amp only has 1 output you can't bridge. the word bridge means to join. so if you only have 1 output how do you join it with itself, you can't. so let's get back to you being an idiot, so if you only have 1 set of outputs does it matter how many connection points you have? no b/c it's all the same. if you have 5 positive and 5 negative terminals on a mono block how many channels do you have? 1 channel.

do you even know what the word mono means? you should look up the actual definition than post.
what he's trying to say is, it does not matter that side of the terminals you use, ITS A MONO AMP. as long as you wire your sub the way i posted in the picture, and hook up the positive to one of the positives on the amp, and the negative to either of the negatives on the amp you will be fine.

do you know what the word mono means? it means 1 retard, so if you amp only has 1 output you can't bridge. the word bridge means to join. so if you only have 1 output how do you join it with itself, you can't. so let's get back to you being an idiot, so if you only have 1 set of outputs does it matter how many connection points you have? no b/c it's all the same. if you have 5 positive and 5 negative terminals on a mono block how many channels do you have? 1 channel.

go easy on the n00bage

what he's trying to say is, it does not matter that side of the terminals you use, ITS A MONO AMP. as long as you wire your sub the way i posted in the picture, and hook up the positive to one of the positives on the amp, and the negative to either of the negatives on the amp you will be fine.
go easy on the n00bage
seriously what ever happened to deductive reasoning, do schools no long teach this? the OP should have had that "Eureka" moment by now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.