Help to find the correct amplifier for my subs

What is your budget?

Will you have line-level inputs or speaker level inputs to the amp?

Any specific questions? Favorite brands? Favorite shops?

well for budget, I will spend from $200 to $400,

I want to shop in best buy, and I want to have a quality brand. What brand do you recommend for car audio systems?

well for budget, I will spend from $200 to $400,I want to shop in best buy, and I want to have a quality brand. What brand do you recommend for car audio systems?
dont go to best buy for your amp ,they are still pricey for what they have .what you need is an amp that does 1000-1500 rms at 1 ohm.you'll then wire yur sub at 2 ohms and get half the power from the amp ,and it leaves room for another sub if you want down the road. 200-400 is a decent budget for an amp in that power range if you want new ,then look at american bass ,aq,a dc 1.2 ,or cresendo amps

Iwant to connect the subs in bridged mode but I get confused with all that RMS stuff... so I want your help and support to find the model and brand of the amplifier...

I found this amp... Jl Audio Jx500/1d Mono Subwoofer Amplifier - 500 Watts RMS X 1 At 2 Ohms is that good for power up my subs?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71jTOAIHj7L._SL1046_.jpg
If you want to run 2 of those Alpine speakers, like mylows10 said - find an amplifier that will put out enough RMS power for two of them, or maybe even a little more. You've got a great budget for that size of an amp, so your window is pretty wide. Find an amplifier that is rated at 1000 or even 1500 watts RMS at 1 ohm, if you're going to be running a pair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.