HELP! sub distorted

Participant count
  • Participant list

anawna

So im a moron, I thought i had my gain all the way down but no it was all the way up, now my right 12 sounds distored but my left 12 sounds fine, and when i turn the gain down it gives bass but i can still hear the distortion when im next to the sub. I had to hook a new amp to them cuz i fried my other one by not capping off the wires during a move. I pressed on the sub and it doesnt scratch but both subs move when u press on one or the other. And i can hear air moving in and out. Needless to say they hit real hard for like a day then a heavy bass song made em stop. Help please im soooooo sick of trouble shooting. Blah

Florida is full of SPL people. you should be able to go to a shop and get help. You would have the subs out of phase. you could have dameged one sub. I believe flroida has a SPL forum. search it.

Dang, well thats what i was thinking but hoping someone may have known something different. Ugh. This is why girls shouldnt have subs haha. I might try to recoil it tho i mean its already messed up why not try haha. Thanks guys. Im sure you will see me on here again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.