HELP: SQ and SPL

DEE DEE DEE pick the best choice

• Total voters

bltgooch
10+ year member

WI
First of all, when I lived in Jax, Fl the local store had a show car that had 3 Diamond Audio 10's in it, and I was amazed. I've heard almost every "big name" sub that was out 3-6 years ago, but now I'm out of date. So I need some help, I want something simple, 1 sub with 1 amp. I have about $500-$1500 left to budget, also the system is going in a civic ex, if you wanted an Idea for trunk space.

***Edit*** had to finish the poll but I "busy" at work...

I dont know what you are asking, but the D9 subs are pretty nasty. I did a system with two sx1250.1s going to two D915s and a custom box and that was loud...and very deep and clean bass.

The goal of the vehicle is a simple, daily extended use, with high sound quality components that have longevity. Don't get me wrong I like spl competitions but for my own vehicle I want a balance of both spl and Sq.

As of right now I'm probably going with a high-end alpine or eclipse HU (8v last years model eclipse for 325 new), Components probably (Diamond too) will come after I fabricate my kicks, one of the local shops is going to hook me up with the Diamond Audio D6 amp and D9 sub used in their specified slotted box (Tell them you will pay cash //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif ), I am also ordering a Stinger battery and 1.2 farad Cap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...