help - problems with everything

yea dowel, im an idiot, i just never knew it was pronouced dowel. everyone around here says it like dal

ill probly do the allthred cux its the strongest and smallest displacement

hopefully this new box makes it louder thou, and btw, after i build a new box i will have 3 good size boxes sitting im my house, and i already sold one, so this will be my 5th box is like 8 months, but i will have built 4 of them
Thats awesome, hopefully each of them are getting better as you learn new and different stuff from each build. Are you going to double baffle it or anything like that?

Mine isnt installed yet, but from what i have read, it will give an sx a run for its money in both spl and sq. I owned a RE HC12, which is pretty much a SX. I have to get bigger power wire and a bigger fuse since this 1200d is a power hog. I'm feeling that my 4 guage with a blown 80a fuse is a lil on the small side for it. I'm most likely going to run 1/0 straight back into the amp with a reducer and a 125a anl fuse.

the amp isn't capable of 2900w, so obviously 54v means nothing. what if it's only putting out 19.2 amps? thats 1036w..... goes to show, set it with an o-scope or set it by ear, cause a simple AC voltage measurement doesn't tell you squat.

thats more or less what i did, im just afraid to blow my sub,

my preamps might not be what they claim thou, that would be a bug difference

ill just crank it up and not be stupid about how loud it is

I'm about to install the same sub, don't tell me how not loud it is! lol, it may sound n00b but try to crank up the gain, and listen for distortion. I hope the sx and that box doesn't ****.

its not that bad, im not gonna die if its not louder, but i just thougt it would be a little louder than it is

i might just try upping the gain

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.