HELP!!! PLEASE!!!help

Participant count
  • Participant list
i now know that it is something with the wires, what im trying to figure out is what could be causing this, BAD RCAs?(They worked for about a year with no problem) could it be bad connection wit remote turn on

i now know that it is something with the wires, what im trying to figure out is what could be causing this, BAD RCAs?(They worked for about a y
Well everyone is alive just before dying so that ain't a good reason. Swap them and check.

yea i guess i can go buy some new RCAs and install them tommarow any other advice to what it can be??
See my above post, its best to troubleshoot things you dont have to pay for

you can also unplug your rca's, see if that does anything

alright i will do that 2marow to c what is what and will post 2marow whether or not its the RCAs and should i ground the RCAs if so how should i do this?

alright i will do that 2marow to c what is what and will post 2marow whether or not its the RCAs and should i ground the RCAs if so how should i do this?
that shouldnt cause your amp to go into protect

honestly, i think its because your new headunit has a higher pre out voltage than your last one, so your gain may be set too high

Alright went and parked my car like 2 centimeters away from my buddies car and we used his RCAs out of his car and hooked up my amp. IT SOUNDED FINE!!! so it must be the RCAs so thanks for all the help and hopefully new RCA's will fix it!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.