help picking some speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mutt_hollon
10+ year member

Mutt
Ok im looking at putting a system in my girl friends car.....i have a L7 12" and she hates it..so im looking to put more of a SQ system in her car....i was wandering what kind of speakers you guys would sudgest....i will be amping her's so if you dont care recomend....i think i will go all out and try to get an equalizer for her also...she is a big fan of home audio because of the good SQ so i want to try and match it in her car....

Ok im looking at putting a system in my girl friends car.....i have a L7 12" and she hates it..so im looking to put more of a SQ system in her car....i was wandering what kind of speakers you guys would sudgest....i will be amping her's so if you dont care recomend....i think i will go all out and try to get an equalizer for her also...she is a big fan of home audio because of the good SQ so i want to try and match it in her car....
mb quart.

dls iridium, rainbow cmx's and all other higher ends, cdt hd and es series, seas, morel's, lotsss of options, budget would be good start, and sizing

Yeah, way too many options. Suggest a budget.

I'd also suggest Image Dynamics IDQ subs and Oz components (and even the Matrix Elite sub).

Narrow it down a bit more for us.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.