Help picking an amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok so I have Kicker 44KSS6704 ( KICKER | KS Series 6.75" Components )installed in both doors and rear deck and I also have two Selenium D250-X Phenolic Compression Driver ( D250-X ) I'm looking to install. Can someone recommend me an amp that can power all this with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote

I see a few issues with this. The 1st is comps in the rear deck. I mean it's ok but most of your sound comes from the front. Some people just put 6x9s or so back there. The other is compression drivers. Not needed imo. Gonna have way too much tweeter going on to be able to keep up with the Kickers. Do you have any subs?

PPI has some good amps to choose from and are typically around 100 bucks.

Ok so I have Kicker 44KSS6704 ( KICKER | KS Series 6.75" Components )installed in both doors and rear deck and I also have two Selenium D250-X Phenolic Compression Driver ( D250-X ) I'm looking to install. Can someone recommend me an amp that can power all this with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote

I see a few issues with this. The 1st is comps in the rear deck. I mean it's ok but most of your sound comes from the front. Some people just put 6x9s or so back there. The other is compression drivers. Not needed imo. Gonna have way too much tweeter going on to be able to keep up with the Kickers. Do you have any subs?

PPI has some good amps to choose from and are typically around 100 bucks.
Yeah I have two 12's in the back that are fine and I installed one set of tweeters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.