Help! New Headunit needed! JVC or...?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey,

Had a bit of trouble trying to find a new headunit for my currently audio system car set-up. Had a lot of suggestions (some of which have been stupid) so wondering if anyone who actually knows anything is willing to offer advice?

First of all my set-up is a Genisis 5 Channel Amp, I have a sub and excellent quality focal speakers front and back. My current headunit is JVC and it's coming to the end of it's life as it appears to be possessed.

I'm looking for something that is easy and intuitive to use, as USB at the back (front as well preferably) will play a variety of music formats, CD not essential and ability to plug in a steering wheel adaptor. I would also love it if I could connect my Android phone and allow the headset to play internet radio through a physical connection.

I've been recommended a JVC KD-R841BTE, JVC KD-R90BTE and Alpine iDA-X313. Anyone got any other suggestions?

Thank you so much for your time!

Louise

-x-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.