Stereo

Participant count
  • Participant list

Deadpool024

Kansas
Should I get the JVC KD-R320, Dual XML8100, or Power Acoustik PL-10A?

I want a stereo with sub pre amp and under $60. Sonic Electronix has the best deal because I won't have to pay for wiring harness and dash kit like at walmart which came to $40.

The Power Acoustik has 1 sub pre amp where the JVC and Dual have 2 sub pre amp, does more then one matter? I will have 2 10in subs with a cap and amp.

I like the features more on Power Acoustik and Dual then JVC as well.

The JVC puts me $10 over budget and I would have to wait longer to purchase it.

I know I've read avoid dual but it is the cheapest option and has a ipod deck, why shouldn't I go with this?

I really don't give a crap about having a cd player, that just makes the stereo cost more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.