Help me with my system.....!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jeepman2010
10+ year member

Wants 2 Bump!!
In my Grand Cherokee my door speaker sizes are 6 1/2" in each door, so i was thinkin could i buy 4 6 1/2" small subs and put them in each door instead of speaker or will this not work?? Also if anyone is looking to put ads on a car or sponsor a car and put subs or anything in it for more publicity my jeep is open for ads...etc....lemme know...Nickschorn1@live.com

I'm not sure thats kinda what i was asking with this question.....like would it be possible for this to work or is it just a bad idea? The reason im trying to do this is cuz i wanna have at least some bass in my jeep till im done with hockey this year cuz i cannot work during the hockey season so i have almost no money for my audio system till at least this april so im tryin to get a small bit of bass goin for a very low budget.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

You do not want to run all subs as they will not be able to or are not built for producing higher frequencies.

You have options though....you could just get a cheap amp and a small sub for a little extra bass or you could throw some decent components in that could "try" to produce lower notes but I bet you wouldn't be happy with that from the way you sound....

I will ship you an alpine V12 5channel amp and an eD ehqs 12" sub for $130.00 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The sub calls for a pretty large box, though.

Good luck man

Curtis

Well if anyone else has offers i live near Blaine, Minnesota, and i have about 200$ cash and a new tmobile cliq android cell phone that cost me 422$ after taxes......i am willing to trade the phone with hard case, home charger, car charger, screen protectors, and 8gb memory stick with my 200 cash for the right set up so if u have stuff and are close or can either drive close to or ship to me let me know please!!! i really like bass, sounds quality comes second but it is still somthing i would like also, the louder the better!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.