L7 12 or the hifonics atlas square 12?

not too many people run hifonics subs. an L7 is a capable spl woofer so i don't think this sub would put an L7 to shame.

now so many variables go along with this, mainly enclosure being the biggest

so in optimal settings, i don't think this hifonics sub would put an L7 to shame splwise. i know you're not talking about sq wise cause who cares about sq anymore on this board?

now who told you an atlas would put an L7 to shame?

polecat, when will the review be published ? i started this thread like 6 months ago on termpro, and im pretty sure its soon. a head to head square off.
I have been in contact with John, we are still waiting on the magazine to do the comparo.

I heard the same thing. I hear the HiFonics square sub is close to the output as the Solo X. And this is from a guy sponsored by Kicker AND Maxxsonics.
as the Solo X?? whom is this guy??//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Weird, cuz last time I looked at the HiFonics square subs they simply looked like a cheap copy of Kicker's L series drivers. IIRC they didn't even have the accordian corners on the surround.

I seriously doubt the HF Atlas has anything on a Solo X's output capabilities.

Weird, cuz last time I looked at the HiFonics square subs they simply looked like a cheap copy of Kicker's L series drivers. IIRC they didn't even have the accordian corners on the surround.
I seriously doubt the HF Atlas has anything on a Solo X's output capabilities.
Since Kicker patented that I would think that Maxxsonics would open themselves up to potential litigation if it did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Since Kicker patented that I would think that Maxxsonics would open themselves up to potential litigation if it did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
they didn't use the ribbed corners, which we have the patent on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...