Help me shake this Volvo

I don't know what my box design will be yet but I have a good shop with table/radial saws/jointer/router etc. I was thinking all MDF, braced, slot ported front facing and I will have the pass rear seat folded down most of the time and the ski port open. Might mount them magnet out too because it looks cool.
inverted? people usually do that when they are limited to space and they cannot do ported...or they just wanna look cool. i wouldnt recommed inverting your subs

DO A BLOW THROUGH, PLEASE DO A BLOW THROUGH, open the little door in the middle of your back seat AND DO A BLOW THROUGH!

lol the only possible benefit that you'd get for all the extra work is the ability to do hairtricks :p

but with two mid-level 12" subs I doubt it would be more than a mid-summer breeze.

DO A BLOW THROUGH, PLEASE DO A BLOW THROUGH, open the little door in the middle of your back seat AND DO A BLOW THROUGH!
lol the only possible benefit that you'd get for all the extra work is the ability to do hairtricks :p

but with two mid-level 12" subs I doubt it would be more than a mid-summer breeze.
firing into the cabin? and you dont need to do that for hair tricks

Hey noob! a blow through is only in a truck where the box is in the bed and it fires into the cab. not from a trunk to a car! buahaha.
same general idea, wrong terminology.

hop off my sack, and go make some more rick roll threads.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.