Help me put some junk in the trunk.

Participant count
  • Participant list

adam7751

CarAudio.com Newbie
I am doing my first ground-up build. I've got everything but I am stuck on finding the right subwoofer and Mono amp.
Criteria:
-a budget of ~$500
-want loud heavy bass
-want the system to last
-I want the best sounding sub for my budget
-the sub is going in the trunk
-dimensions of free space 38"(L) x 24"(W) x 15 5/8" (H)
I am looking pretty heavily into getting a preloaded sub enclosure. I've been looking at Rockford Fosgate P3X12
I know I want the most bang for my buck and I think it would be safe to assume a value of 300W RMS minimum but please tell me I can afford more if I can. I will take any suggestions.

Didn’t look up your box specs cause I’m on my phone and don’t feel like doing the math but you can get a Taramps MD1800 and American bass XFL with money left over for supplies to build a box and wiring.

Will **** all over any preloaded bs.

just did the minute math and you’re over 8 cubes before displacement but you’re a bit short for a 15”. I just put a 12” xfl in my daily driver on les slower than that md and it met my basshead expectations.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.