help me plz

Participant count
  • Participant list

jmeifert893
10+ year member

wisconsin
i know this really doesnt have anything to do with car audio. so my lawnmower doesnt start and i was wondering how to jump it cuz i nevre jumped anything before. is this how u do it---> match the red/w red and black/w black on my car and the same on the lawnmower and then i start my car and let it feed some juice to the mower. then try to start the mower. thnx

Assuming this is a riding lawn mower, hook + to + and - to - on the car battery, and then + to + on the mower's battery and find a good ground location for the - of the jumper cable on the mower.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.