Help me pick the wifes xmas present

BoxdGM
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
MN
so the wife went to florida to visit her parents, while shes gone im going to put a new head unit in her car. basically shes always on the phone so im going to get a bluetooth hu since her new car is a manual trans.

I have narrowed it down to the pioneer deh700bt or eclipse cd3200. both are about the same price.

Eclipse info: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11842_Eclipse+CD3200.html#

Pioneer info: http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12270_Pioneer+Premier+DEH-P700BT.html#

any input why one would be better than the other or is there a better hu for under 250?

im sure thats what shes always wanted
im getting her a 1/2 karat diamond ring too. but yeah thats what she said she wanted was a new deck or the gutiar hero world tour

cool have fun, at that age she'll take the ring pawn it go find a new guy and prbly 1k richer..nice
weve been together over 5 years and shes never ****ed up and even dealt with me ****ing up a few times

Give her a receipt and the post-op papers as proof of the vasectomy you'll get.

Tell her it'll save you and her tons of money, and take years of stress off your marriage. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.