Help me make a box and I'll pray for you

Participant count
  • Participant list

Octavio
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Nic
I'm having problems with my sealed box on my CVR12 Kickers, I had it made just the manual says but I think my Sub could be a little more louder so I need help from anyone here with a nice heart and help me desing a Ported Box, is there any other info you need other them the Sub spec to desing a box?

Cheavy I been looking at you and I like your work , mind helping me? or anyone else wanna help this poor kid that wants to be like you.

Regarding I will pray for you .......... I will pray for you to win a competition

2.25 cubic feet tuned @ 32hz

225cubes32hz35sqin0zj.png

This is from the box plan sticky at the top of this particular forum section...there are more plans available there. Good luck man.

Thanks John, really apreciated it .

Is that the best box for a CVR12? the thicknees of the wood at 3/4" right?

nails ir screws?

Thanks John, really apreciated it .
Is that the best box for a CVR12? the thicknees of the wood at 3/4" right?

nails ir screws?
That's going to be the optimum box to get the most out of that sub. It will hit hard and drop low with that setup.

Yes, 3/4" MDF is used with those dimensions. Or birch, if you prefer. I like drywall screws and have always had good luck with them.

I'm running 500 watts on this CVR12, will this box break my Sub at 75% volume? Just spoke to someone that 1/2 tech and he said that box is to much for my CVR12, you guys are the experts here, what do you think?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.