Help me find a 12" subwoofer.

That’s the manufacturer’s recommended specs

lol manufacture specs. 24hz seems really low for a ported box. Contact buck when you decide to do a box he can design it and set the hz properly for your vehicle, music and to the subwoofer vs the manufacture that uses a "general" idea.Many companies most of the time don't even have the proper specs on their own equipment which is funny as hell.

lol manufacture specs. 24hz seems really low for a ported box. Contact buck when you decide to do a box he can design it and set the hz properly for your vehicle, music and to the subwoofer vs the manufacture that uses a "general" idea.Many companies most of the time don't even have the proper specs on their own equipment which is funny as hell.
I’ve done home theatre subs tuned that low, where box size isn’t an issue, but not in a vehicle. The ports just get ridiculously long when tuning below 30 hz.

Oh agreed in a home theater box yep seen them tuned like that. But in a car very rarely especially in a box that small. Seems like their specs are off. Buck would know for sure though.

So predictable! Another copy and paste text.

Not sure what your issue is, but you should keep your political hate towards buck out of car audio threads. That’s childish.

It's not political, it's well beyond that. He has started shitt with me plenty of times outside of the Dome. So, turnabout is fair play in my book. He has also said stuff about my daughter's that is unforgivable. You don't even know half the story.

Yep he has an issue with me because I recommend Buck. Never mind that others here do the same thing. Wasn't a copy and paste there booby. Known for years that manufacture specs are not close most of the time. I don't copy and paste anyone but once again you make assumptions and like they say assumptions are the mother of all fuckups . Take your BS and Hatred of me & buck someplace else.

It's not political, it's well beyond that. He has started shitt with me plenty of times outside of the Dome. So, turnabout is fair play in my book. He has also said stuff about my daughter's that is unforgivable. You don't even know half the story.
I read some of it, but buck is a really good box designer regardless of your personal opinion. I’m a decent box designer myself, but buck is a level above me. I just don’t see the point of slinging mud in other people’s car audio threads who come here and ask questions. It makes you appear childish.

And yet I have never said any of that but because it is buck you attack me as well. Take your crap somewhere else like the thunderdome.

To the OP good luck finding something that works within your budget. With a budget of 400 bucks you can buy just about anything you want to from a Brahma to a Fi to a SSA Icon and so on.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...