Help Me Choose Shallow 6.5's!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bettr n' Revrse
5,000+ posts

I do what I want
LOL , those zenith series cadence don't even compare to the incriminators. What is your maximum depth? The boston pro's are shallow and sound good.

Nick isn't going to realease a product that won't perform. I guess youre just used to the monster magnets of the massive ck's the ia s sound great when installed correctly. Imma bout to order two or three sets for some builds im doing

Nick isn't going to realease a product that won't perform. I guess youre just used to the monster magnets of the massive ck's the ia s sound great when installed correctly. Imma bout to order two or three sets for some builds im doing
Hopefully they arent to peaky

I have heard several of the cadence speakers and they don't sound good untill you get up into their higher lines. The incriminators i have not heard. As far as the bostons, I have heard all of their new lines and i love them all. But as far as the 2 u asked about the build quality is way better on the incriminators .

I didn't find them peaky at least not for the tweets the MUDs were low passed around 3k and the tweets high passed at 3.3k and were ran active but I never found them overly bright or harsh. The mid I haven't had much time to play with but id say it's got a nice smooth frequency response

I didn't find them peaky at least not for the tweets the MUDs were low passed around 3k and the tweets high passed at 3.3k and were ran active but I never found them overly bright or harsh. The mid I haven't had much time to play with but id say it's got a nice smooth frequency response
Well Ill look into these bostons but if not Ill probably go with them on my Zed American Warriors...

Yea Im looking at shallow speakers too and these have been the only ones I like so far. Still want to know more bout massives sk line but they don't have dealers near me and nobody runs them here. I'd also look into the new type r comps they are really nice and seem to be shallow. Don't remember exact number think it's 2.7 inches

Yea Im looking at shallow speakers too and these have been the only ones I like so far. Still want to know more bout massives sk line but they don't have dealers near me and nobody runs them here. I'd also look into the new type r comps they are really nice and seem to be shallow. Don't remember exact number think it's 2.7 inches
Thats too deep for my honda lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.