which of those speakers are better?

Fernan2_RD
10+ year member

hi, i have a pioneer REV 6.5 coax in the rear of my car and I plan to exchange them for better ones, and I have these options:

1-CDT CL-6EX 6.5 coaxial

2-Diamond Audio D363i

3-JBL GTO628

4-or stay with the pioneer that I have

I do not want to invest in components because it is for the rear

Sorry, my english is bad

Last edited by a moderator:
JBL are good speakers. I had some GTO series coax 6.5s in the rear deck of a 1987 Honda I had. Sounded pretty good. I don't think the JBLs would be a bad choice. The other question is, how much are you wanting to spend?
i have $100 to spen on it

Honestly, for coaxes, the Revs are hard to beat.

Let me ask you this... why coaxes? Could you go with a component speaker set? That would be an almost sure way to step up to better sound quality.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.