Help me choose: Hat imagine vs ID CTX65cs vs Morel Maximo 6.5

Morels are only $130

The id's are $150

And the hats are $250

Question is are the hats worth $120 more than the morels?

The hats aren't in the same price range as the other 2.

I almost bought a set of the hats, but I don't think that they are that much better, at least not to spend $120 more than the morels.

They both have their own sound though.

I can only speak from my experience with the Morels, but for the price they are probably the best you can get. I would easily pay 200 to the morels. Haven't heard any of the other sets, but i'm very happy with my Morels. I actually liked them so much I wrote a review about them, not the best but it gets the job done. look in the reviews section and its there.

Just so you have a better idea of what you're looking at in sound when it comes to them.

I'm not dissing the other sets at all, just saying i'm very happy with the maximos.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.