Help me choose an amp please.

Yes, and SQ does not mean sounding good. It is a flat (or as close to flat as possible) frequency response. This may not "sound good" to everyone, depending on their musical taste and personal preference.
Honestly im a power hungry basshead so SQ and the like isnt exactly my "forte". Thats why i work with Damian on this CAC thing. He knows all the smart specs and tech stuff and sq what not. Hes also an audison hertz nuthugger.

Honestly im a power hungry basshead so SQ and the like isnt exactly my "forte". Thats why i work with Damian on this CAC thing. He knows all the smart specs and tech stuff and sq what not. Hes also an audison hertz nuthugger.
I know you're interested in posting up other peoples' systems on the instagram, but what do you have?

Ive noticed thats been a theme of many of the recent threads...
The Sonic and Ground pounder threads got bad because the OP's were dumb. Other stuff is because side conversations get out of hand. *this*

Goob fix this site
Goob can't here you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

He rarely stops by

I know you're interested in posting up other peoples' systems on the instagram, but what do you have?
nothing impressive atm, which is why i post others builds and systems. 2 Sundown SA 12s on 2 AB 1880s in a ported 4.4 ft^3 net box in the back of my ranger. Upgrading in the summer after i work my *** off. Bassheas as a hobby ***** those accounts dry

nothing impressive atm, which is why i post others builds and systems. 2 Sundown SA 12s on 2 AB 1880s in a ported 4.4 ft^3 net box in the back of my ranger. Upgrading in the summer after i work my *** off. Bassheas as a hobby ***** those accounts dry
SA's are respectable. My system lives paycheck to paycheck, lol. This Friday, I'll have enough money for my wire/inputs. Then I'll have everything I need for this build

SA's are respectable. My system lives paycheck to paycheck, lol. This Friday, I'll have enough money for my wire/inputs. Then I'll have everything I need for this build
I work as a stock manager for walgreens which doesnt exactly pay in gold bars so i have a similair situation. Anyway im gonna change the name of this account so damian doesnt whip me.

Sorry for crapping all over your thread OP. Go with what adulbrich said as most of the stuff i posted later was geared at a different thread. My bad. [emoji4]

I work as a stock manager for walgreens which doesnt exactly pay in gold bars so i have a similair situation. Anyway im gonna change the name of this account so damian doesnt whip me.
Sorry for crapping all over your thread OP. Go with what adulbrich said as most of the stuff i posted later was geared at a different thread. My bad. [emoji4]
I work at Kmart as a floor associate. They pay in platinum bars

thank you to all that responded never thought making a forum would help but everyone's response gave me a good idea. Funny how I thought audio life revolved around alpine or kenwood..living one ohm at a time though haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.