HELP!!! Looking For Good SPL Set Up

Watch Yo Self Dude! I Said Who Makes GOOD 10's Smart *** Read It Right Before You Start Talkn... I'm Far From New With Th **** I Asked Suggestions On A Good SPL Set Up I Had Rockford Fosgate All Through My Vechicles But Not Tryna Pay That Price
Wow there killer!! If you had any sence you would know if they made good 12s, 15s, or anything else they would make good 10s. Every sub mentioned here uses the same motor structure for the whole line minus the 8s if they make them... And with the xB, your going to need a HO alternator right off the bat if you plan to run any kind of power. If all you know is RF and JL you are stepping into a WHOLE nother league

Wow there killer!! If you had any sence you would know if they made good 12s, 15s, or anything else they would make good 10s. Every sub mentioned here uses the same motor structure for the whole line minus the 8s if they make them... And with the xB, your going to need a HO alternator right off the bat if you plan to run any kind of power. If all you know is RF and JL you are stepping into a WHOLE nother league
Ooo....speak on it, brah!

Thank You For Telling Me Something I Need Too Know... I'm Tired Of Spending That Much Money On That Stuff Which I Asked For Suggestions But All I Been Gettn Is I Hope You Do This Or Other Smart Comments Not Really Answering My Question Though... I Jus Got Into Competing So Yeaa I Am Stepping Into Foreign Waters And Will What I Gotta Too Get What I Want. But I Didn't Put Out My Question Right I Was Askn Who Makes Tens That Will Give Me What I Want Pure SPL I Wanna Feel Every Bit Of It

Thank You For Telling Me Something I Need Too Know... I'm Tired Of Spending That Much Money On That Stuff Which I Asked For Suggestions But All I Been Gettn Is I Hope You Do This Or Other Smart Comments Not Really Answering My Question Though... I Jus Got Into Competing So Yeaa I Am Stepping Into Foreign Waters And Will What I Gotta Too Get What I Want. But I Didn't Put Out My Question Right I Was Askn Who Makes Tens That Will Give Me What I Want Pure SPL I Wanna Feel Every Bit Of It

Any of the mentioned ones will.. The answers you got to your question was right. You cant just through something in your trunk. They where not being smartasses, they where trying to see if you understood what you are getting into. You really dont and knowbody wants to just help you waste a ton of money and buring up or not having the space to set it up right.

AND stop typing like that or people that you would want advice from will not help you

Any of the mentioned ones will.. The answers you got to your question was right. You cant just through something in your trunk. They where not being smartasses, they where trying to see if you understood what you are getting into. You really dont and knowbody wants to just help you waste a ton of money and buring up or not having the space to set it up right.
AND stop typing like that or people that you would want advice from will not help you
Ok I Understand What Your Saying Completely I'm Trying Too Get Into This More Seriously Maybe I Came At It Wrong But I Feel I Have All The Power I Need For Almost Any Set Up Alternator Hasn't Been Changed But I Do Have Two Kinetik Batteries Also And Yards Of 0 Guage... Now I Planned On Building A Wall Because I Know I'm Not Gonna Have Space Straight Back. The XB Has A Lot More Room Then People Think Its The Newer Style Body. Right Now I'm Just Doing Research And Seeing What's Gonna Provide With What I'm Looking For. Do You Have Any Input On It? I Have My RF T1000 T2500 And Hifonics 1200.1 Based Off Of Them What You Think Will Be Best Or Will Do The Job Good Enough?

#1) Find the amp that will do what you need it to do today...and tomorrow.

#2) determine what electrical upgrades are going to be necessary to constantly feed the chosen amplification.

#3) after you know what amp you will use, and how you will use it, find the sub(s) that will take the chosen power and fit the space you have.

...subs are the easiest and simplest components to choose from. Making them loud (amp + box) and keeping them loud (electrical) should be the primary concern.

Ok I Understand What Your Saying Completely I'm Trying Too Get Into This More Seriously Maybe I Came At It Wrong But I Feel I Have All The Power I Need For Almost Any Set Up Alternator Hasn't Been Changed But I Do Have Two Kinetik Batteries Also And Yards Of 0 Guage... Now I Planned On Building A Wall Because I Know I'm Not Gonna Have Space Straight Back. The XB Has A Lot More Room Then People Think Its The Newer Style Body. Right Now I'm Just Doing Research And Seeing What's Gonna Provide With What I'm Looking For. Do You Have Any Input On It? I Have My RF T1000 T2500 And Hifonics 1200.1 Based Off Of Them What You Think Will Be Best Or Will Do The Job Good Enough?
Like it was asked before. What level are you trying to compete in? Depending on where you go it could be easy to bring home a trophy with any advanced knowledge. The T2500 could get you golden at a lower level. If you lose the back seat yo could do 2 18s under the window line. Your not going to want to wall it on that power. You will be in the walled classes and get smoked. To run that T2500 your going to need atleast a 180 amp alternator, the Big 3 is a must, a good AGM battery under the hood, and a big one in the back in that car, if its like my Scion we only charge a 13.8, that hurts the power more then you think. Do you want a musical daily set up or just burp? AND stop typing like that!

You Aint A Badass Unless You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word And Use Run On Sentence Fragments With Zero Punctuation

I cant wait to see this guy build something when he can't even compose a sentence on the level of a 2nd grader.

something along the lines of a lvl 3 18, or sa 15... good solid subs that can get loud in the right enclosure... find a nice 2k amp in the classifieds, upgrade batts and wire.

lulz, just read through this thread... op is you want a serious spl setup your looking at at four figures... my 18 alone was 700... granted you dont need something like mine to get loud but it just makes it a little easier..

Im pretty sure this guy could run a pair of mid level 12s off his "T2500" and be amazed.
real talk.. and I must apologize bro for my uhhh... rudeness a few weeks back... I tried a few new boxes and the one I have now is fvcking loud. you were right about it all a few weeks ago... but, much has changed....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.