HELP!!! Looking For Good SPL Set Up

At 1000 rms Even Though They Can Take More I'm Pretty Sure I Do... Now The HDC4's No I Don't But Them Yeaa
No what u got is 2 mehh 1k amps and since they are not even the same amps u cant strap to atleast get some semi decent power but best of luck with that kinda power I would go with a big ported box to make up for the lack of power hope u got some room......

No what u got is 2 mehh 1k amps and since they are not even the same amps u cant strap to atleast get some semi decent power but best of luck with that kinda power I would go with a big ported box to make up for the lack of power.
if he buys mine he has close to 3k..... im going to see if the oscope is here brb //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No what u got is 2 mehh 1k amps and since they are not even the same amps u cant strap to atleast get some semi decent power but best of luck with that kinda power I would go with a big ported box to make up for the lack of power hope u got some room......
Ha Hmm So What Size Amp Do You Recomend??? Cuz That's Not An Issue

Is getting a $500 dollar plus alternator, 4 runs of 1/0, and about $600 in batteries a issue?
Honestly Not At All... I Got The Benefit Of A Brother Owning A Car Audio Pawn Shop Out Here So I Can Get What I Need I'm Jus Looking For Suggestions... I'm Asking Bout Subs If I Gotta Upgrade Amp Then Say That I Don't Need The Extra Comments I'm Jus Asking For Suggestions On Subs... And Only One Person Has Done That

Honestly Not At All... I Got The Benefit Of A Brother Owning A Car Audio Pawn Shop Out Here So I Can Get What I Need I'm Jus Looking For Suggestions... I'm Asking Bout Subs If I Gotta Upgrade Amp Then Say That I Don't Need The Extra Comments I'm Jus Asking For Suggestions On Subs... And Only One Person Has Done That
Ok. Suggestions. DC XLs, Sundown Z or Nightshade, FI BTLs, AQ HDC, DD 3500 or 9500, AA Mayhams, SSA ZCONs, Incriminator Death Penalties.

I Can Get Two 18 Inch Audioque HDC3 I Might Go That Route... I Got More Money Too Spend But I Want My Components And Double Din
I take it you meant you have a RF T1000Bd?..good amp.

I would recommend this for the money you have in hand:

Lanzar OPTI4601D Mono Subwoofer Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

C/L the two amps you have and THEN buy a D4 sub that will handle 1900 watts rms @ 2ohms...working to add another later to use the available 3k rms..this will give you the most bang for the $ and you will have room to play while at the same time, working up to having a far more powerful system. You could probably get by on this amp with a dedicated battery, then while working up to the next sub, consider a HO alt.

jus my .02

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.