!!!HELP!!! - Left Side Speakers Cutting Out

siliconinja
10+ year member

neophyte
so when i start my car, for some reason only the right side components kick in, but then if i turn the volume all the way up, the left side kicks in and i can turn the volume down and it'll stay on, but then every once and a while the left side cuts back out and wont come back on for a while. is this the amp or the speakers? or something else? how would i test to see what it is?

everything is connected fine... it was out most of today but then i had it turned up kinda loud and they kicked on for a while which was nice... seems to go in and out when i turn? maybe its just coincidence... any other suggestions on what it could be? or how to test?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

siliconinja

10+ year member
neophyte
siliconinja
Toledo, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date