Help getting sub

type r woofers arent bad and ive heard plenty of type r's and for the money they are not a bad choice as far as mainsteam stuff goes. if you were willing to raise the budget a bit i have a buddy that has a mint alpine type x he is willing to sell.
type Rs arent bad, I just misread and thought he was talking about type S woofers which are a totally different story lol.

Jump on the type X woofers op, they are very sweet sounding woofers.

type Rs arent bad, I just misread and thought he was talking about type S woofers which are a totally different story lol.
Jump on the type X woofers op, they are very sweet sounding woofers.
yeah type s woofers wont even tickle my coin purse. type r woofers are nice and type x woofers get decently loud and sound good doin it

HDS312....No need for Questions or Explanations, tha dang thing is the truth. Ran into 1 at a parking lot yesterday, dude had it sealed with 600w on it. Very musicy from what I heard.

HDS312....No need for Questions or Explanations, tha dang thing is the truth. Ran into 1 at a parking lot yesterday, dude had it sealed with 600w on it. Very musicy from what I heard.
I'm almost convinced with this

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.