Help For An Audio System Design

Participant count
  • Participant list

pikoy
10+ year member

Need help for an audio system design: ( Pls. if possible include diagram )

Car: Toyota Corolla DX 1996

Items bought:

HU: Pioneer DEH-7400

Speakers:

(2)MBQuart DKD113 5.25" (130mm) 2 way coaxial

(2)MBQuart DKD116 6.5" (130mm) 2 way coaxial

Tweeters:

(2)Clarion SRM253 1" soft dome

Woofer:

(2) Solobaric L5 8"

Amp:

Alpine MRDM300

If you have any suggestions for the items i choose or additional ones that should be purchased pls dont hesitate to advice!

PLS>>> REALLY NEED HELP!!!

THANK YOU!

not really that many speakers....just that extra set of tweeters, not aren't the coax going in the front and rear doors ? if you really want those tweeters, cut holes in your doors up front from them....so your really looking for a design for the 2 8's right?.....personaly i would do a small(not to small) clean, sealed encosure for them, personally i wouldn't get to fancy with 8's, but let us know if you want to and ill come up with something.

jmac:

not that many! one goes to the front then another to the back!

evo2k3:

im not yet sure if id do the 8" i might substitute it with 10" or 12" of the same brand and model. but i still dont know. still on little budget.. hope you understand!!!

about the tweeters>> should i get a component>> have my eyes on a JBL gran touring!

pls advice!!!!

Jmac and evo2ke THANKS MAN!

JMAC AND evo2k3

>>>> i would like that design evo2k3!!!

>>>>though this is not my first system install.. im still a novice at car audio design and components. does my system from HU to AMP ok??? if there is anything wrong with my components pls ADVICE!!!

IM GOING FOR A GOOD BALANCED SOUND that is not PAINFUL on the POCKETS! if you know what i mean!!!!

thanks man!

ill work on some kind of design for you....what are you size limitations, what kind of car is it?....if you have tweeters in the car already, put the new ones in.....other wise the 2 sets of coax will do just fine...a lot of people prefer coax over tweeters, some like their high's blasting in their ears.....just preference. "does my system from HU to AMP ok??? " what were you asking there....i dont understand?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.