help choosing between 6.5" door components

arty
10+ year member

Greece
hello again guys,

i've decided to change my front door speakers

and i was thinking to buy soundstream either reference or tarantula series for 6.5"

which one do you thing is better, and do you have anything else to suggest within this price range?

(i found tarantula $150 and reference $190 on ebay)

thanks in advance

Have not heard much about these (that could be good or bad?). In this price range, check out the PPIs (about 4 threads down in this forum).

PPI's are only 60rms per side

and image dynamics are very hard to find

i found them on a couple of sites but with shipping costs about $200(i live in Greece)

any other suggestion?

PPI's are only 60rms per sideand image dynamics are very hard to find

i found them on a couple of sites but with shipping costs about $200(i live in Greece)

any other suggestion?
ignore those power ratings. the PPIs are capable of.... no, they need much more power

thats what i would recommend

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.