Help Choosing an Amp to power speakers and sub

I like more everything in 1 package, it looks better.

then, the price to buy 4 channels + mono amps it will cost me much more than single 5 channels amp...

Edit:

Does anyone know what are the real RMS ratings of Lanzar RDA755D? Is it really that overrated ?

Also found now an MB Quart OA1100.5 - what you can say about it ? 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4 chan. and 4 ohms: 350 watts x 1 chan... seems good. and lower price ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zed audio is very expensive..

My choice is between Precision Power P900.5 and MB Quart OA1100.5...

I want to know which one is better ? Cause many people here recommended precision power, but no mb quart..

Thanks

I can make this simple and tell you to get the P900.5. I have this amp in stock. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.