Help! Big 3 on a 2012 scion xb

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm getting ready to install my wiring and doing the big 3 at the same time.. Should I add wire for the big 3 or just remove the old wires completely. does any one else own a newer style scion XB that has done the big 3 ? All the help I can get would be great Thanks! I'm using 0gauge knukonceptz kolossus wire in case ur wondering

Normally you can remove the stock engine block to frame (or battery negative, wherever it goes) ground, since there's only one wire. But the other two off the battery you will want to add to, because there's usually a couple wires off those.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.