help between two set of component speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys sorry for the indecision but since Im hell broke I want to get the best for my money, re xxx 6.5 vs id ctx65cs, I'll probably going to get the ppi900. 4 for any of those because I have right now a alpine f3 and either of those needs more that what I can offer them to sound good, also will my ppi900. 4 will run hot with the rexxx, I was thinking about that since I want to have the amo and the speakers for a long time, thank you guys!!

Hi guys just an update I went with the re xxx comp they look bad *** waiting to get door dampening before installing them ill upload picts of the end product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They are good at the boom. Hard pounding lowend but lack at the upper notes. If you have a strong midbass setup they will blend fine. Buuut.. for...
Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...

About this thread

yusme

yusme
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
trumpet