Headunit with best lag free ipod interface? full control?

Participant count
  • Participants list

SQ-ME
10+ year member

Sup, i know there is alot of receivers on the market my only choice has been pioneer because of sound quality. But now i am looking for a headunit that has great sq and the best ipod user interface ive only used pioneer and it seems they all have some sort of lag when pressing any kind of command even changing to the next track. Is their any other brand out there with great sq and less lag on ipod? Ive heard good things about eclipse (fujitsu) HU's but ive never heard or used one. Any thoughts thanks! Btw i am using a premiere deh-p6700 not sure though with the pioneer ipod adapter.

My Pioneer DEH-P4000UB and now my DEH-P7400HD are pretty much lag free. I don't notice any lag when going from track to track, whatsoever. The iPod control is integrated with them, so maybe yours is lagging because of the separate interface.

My Pioneer DEH-P4000UB and now my DEH-P7400HD are pretty much lag free. I don't notice any lag when going from track to track, whatsoever. The iPod control is integrated with them, so maybe yours is lagging because of the separate interface.
This is it. My Alpine lagged because it was an external interface. Both of my Pioneers are ones with built in controls and they are just as fast as using the scroll wheel on the iPods themselves.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.