head unit install

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
I just looked at the dash of the 2002, and it looks like your climate controls and the stereo probably share a bracket, but the factory stereo is din size. Your new radio should go in with no probs, just mount it in the bracket with the screws provided with the stereo (the short 1/4 inch screws). If you rl is older I believe the radio is a din and a half, in which case you need to get a hold of a honda pocket (junkyard or maybe a shop with a bunch laying around) and the bracket to attatch the radio and pocket together. You may have to cut the trim ring off the new radio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Pull the head unit out, and at the harness use a test light to check 12v, ground, and Accessory. If all three are good, you have probably...
Youll need a Honda Civic reverse radio wiring harness and 20 toyota radio wiring harness ...match colors of wires and shes ready to go...
Installing a Jensen CAR710W head unit in my sons 2013 Volkswagen Golf. No steering wheel controls. I purchased the XSVI-9003-NAV wiring harness...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
There are a couple of options. You can use a marine bt unit. They come in the size of a hockey puck and can mount anywhere. This is the marine unit.

About this thread

Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
gregj9
IMG_1154.png

GoldCountryCA

May 5, 2024