Has anyone tested an L5 15" on the meter?

cnolen8158
10+ year member

NOLEN
I just bought a L5 15" sub and i was going to see if anyone has put one of these on a meter. I want to know about what was done on the meter. I just got rid of eight 8's that hit a 158.3. So I was wondering about what this one sub will do if i build the box to kicker's specs and put enough power to it.

it's really irrelevant to you since they all have diffenernt cars, different box building skills, different wire size, electrical, amp etc. sooo

I just bought a L5 15" sub and i was going to see if anyone has put one of these on a meter. I want to know about what was done on the meter. I just got rid of eight 8's that hit a 158.3. So I was wondering about what this one sub will do if i build the box to kicker's specs and put enough power to it.
158.3DBs with what? And on what meter?

You didn't hit that high.

I say that because if you have the skill and knowledge to make those speaekrs do a near 160 with 1.2kw, then you wouldn't have made this thread.

I say that because if you have the skill and knowledge to make those speaekrs do a near 160 with 1.2kw, then you wouldn't have made this thread.
Instead of spl dust, he used a special meter where dust isnt required //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I live right outside of laurel mississippi. Yeah i will admit that. I have heard that the whitlee meter and the usac meter are two totally different meters. I have heard that i would have prob hit a low 150 in a usac show.

Well just because i dont have that knowledge does not mean the person installing my setup doesnt have it too. I wish i still had the sheet and i could copy it and put it on here to show yall.

158.3 is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bsflag.gif.21f42eccd34b7d1eb1608fb1b59b69c3.gif
Yeah you have a real nice setup there big guy. I would not talk crap if i had that in my truck that would prob barely break a 130.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.