2 x 10" JL subwoofers (10W0-8 125W RMS)

I owned those exact subs, and they were great. I might still be using them if the surrounds hadn't rotted off(i got years and years of use, though). $150 is too much, i bought mine new for 95 each. $110 for two is a better deal from the guy above. Welcome to the forum, and in the future, the more punctuation and correct spelling you use, the more we can help! Good luck!

i own a 12'' w0 zero and am happy with it but you would be paying way too much i would go for the 110 deal shipped stated above thats a rad deal and then you save money for a box,What amp will you be using / what kinda box are you putting them into? they are good entry level subs although i prefer the alpine type e since i have both alpine type e 's and the w0.However for 110 you cannot beat that with a stick! they are good sq for entry level and remeber its a jl show they do get decently loud for the model.

x3 on the $110.00/pair shipped deal. That comes out to less than fiddy washingtons per shpeekur. If you plan on keeping in the neighborhood of 200wrms or less on each of those subs, they should last you a long time. They do great on about 100w each in a 2.5 net cubic foot, shared air space enclosure with a vent of 30sq" x 15" long. Any more vent than that and they sound like wet dog *ss........if you can kind of imagine what that would possibly sound like. Definitely don't go larger than that for a ported enclosure if you want them to reproduce anything related to bass from music.

We both have a very different sense of what "tight" is if you dissagree after reading the enclosure limited comparison in my reply. To dissagree is healthy for debate don't you think?

well if i can get my 8.10 flat shipping rate boxes in i can do 110 to canada but otherwise we'll work something out but i wont rape anybody lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.