Has anyone gotten there AUDIO TECHNIX wire and would care to share???

I have seen the comparison pics and personally I trust it to work just fine for my 4 ax3200de's //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

review from ssa

I don't have a lot to say about the wire, It does the job and is cheap. The jacket could use some work as we spoke. I wish the wire kept the individual strands more tightly packed to prevent mushrooming. The flexibility was not an issue, but Do I need to tie it in a knot? No flexibility is not a huge determining factor for wire. The price is good but it could use some work, I would pay slightly more for a better product (Knu) than skimp on a more inferior wire. This is purely in regards to the CCA not the OFC. Would I buy again? Maybe. Colemans customer service was good and let me know about my order.. But his business practices are still young and questionable and I hope to see a better product.

Okay well my friend is the one who received everything because I am gonna be out of town for the next few months. He had originally told me it was crap, but he said after cutting off the tip of the wire it appears to be a little better than he had originally thought, but said it was still smaller than Xscorpion wire and he said it's definitely not the same size as the rockford wire like it was in the picture they posted. He sent me one pic that he took but the quality ***** so i'm waiting for another better pic to post. I wish my friend would have taken a better look before giving me his opinion so that I didnt worry about the $800 purchase I made so much and make it sound as bad as i did to all you guys. SORRY about that all. I guess i wont know the real quality till I see it for myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.