Guys with reg cab trucks!

Ok my beat shop guy suggested this. Since with my limited space I can only fit shallows and I'm looking for more of the loud with quality vs just boomy. He recommended a custom box with 4 sundown 6.5" subs. Has anyone tried that setup?

Ok my beat shop guy suggested this. Since with my limited space I can only fit shallows and I'm looking for more of the loud with quality vs just boomy. He recommended a custom box with 4 sundown 6.5" subs. Has anyone tried that setup?
if u do 2 10's in small sealed box boxes they won't be too boomy man lol.. peeps here have used 6.5 and 8's (not me) some love them many have them 6month to 1 yr and want more and u will too, we all do.. idk if cone area with 4 6.5 will be louder than 2 10's but i'd go with the bigger subs

if u do 2 10's in small sealed box boxes they won't be too boomy man lol.. peeps here have used 6.5 and 8's (not me) some love them many have them 6month to 1 yr and want more and u will too, we all do.. idk if cone area with 4 6.5 will be louder than 2 10's but i'd go with the bigger subs
Only for reference, numbers aren't exact

fb6bb2872baf142ff0ab6029dbdefc5d.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

yeah so 2 10's have more cone area than 4 6.5's and will play deeper, but again if boxes are small sealed it's not gonna blow up the town or anything anyway, and to loud is not a problem u can adjust power down

The SA 6.5s are $100 each and X6.5s are $180 each just so you are aware. But they get loud for 6.5"s.

Do you have a center console between the sets? If so go full size woofer and replace the console with a tastefully dome enclosure that looks similar to the a took console tip. Search "unpredictableacts" on drama in the builds I've done a few in the past.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.