Guess the wattage of of these amps I'm going to test this week

Exactly why I was so mad I stopped with the Dynamic tests. My set up isn't the same as as n AD-1, so I have to do all the certified test is succession (Going from 4 ohm working down to 1 ohm), then I have to reset the amp for dynamic testing as you have to adjust the gain which involves hooking up the DD-1, then I have to mess with the resistors to get the load.
I had a lot of hope after doing the main channels, even weighing down the amp with a static load on all channels the 4 channel section was able to achieve 67x4 (71x4 at clipping), and was even underrated bridged. Then I tested the Sub channel.... As soon as I saw the 156 at 4ohms I was instantly disgusted.
Yup a bargain alright....160 bucks for an over inflated amp. I seen a lot of people get them because of it. And MBQ won. Now we know better.....and I thought my amp was a dissapointment lol

Yep, bring POS to a whole new level.. lol This thing put out less power than the Boss AR1500
These audio companies should be scared of you....posting up real results instead of slapping an amp together give it inflated rms watts and throw them on the shelf with wal mart pricetags. But, it's good for us because we didn't have access to dyno tests we have today....thumbs up to you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks, just trying to add another voice to what BigDWiz and some of the others on Youtube have been doing. I'm just tired of trying to sell things on facebook and someone pops in and says they can sell their Autotek or Planet Audio amp and how it blows away my Orion's or DD Audio equipment.

So I decided not to wait any longer and tested out the Planet Audio tonight. I didn't film it yet and will do that on Saturday but I thought I would share the results. Talk about a $60 piece of crap lolAs a reminder, this amp is rated at 750W RMS at 2 ohms

1x105W @ 4 ohms up to clipping, 1x107 Dynamic

1X178W @ 2 ohms up to clipping, 1X178W Dynamic
omg i expected 300-400.. well at least now we have something to tell peeps when they start asking about pa junk..

omg i expected 300-400.. well at least now we have something to tell peeps when they start asking about pa junk..
Well it does have a nifty led logo and the sides have a led outline... that adds 500 watts right there... So with that.... That amp is still overrated lol

Thanks, just trying to add another voice to what BigDWiz and some of the others on Youtube have been doing. I'm just tired of trying to sell things on facebook and someone pops in and says they can sell their Autotek or Planet Audio amp and how it blows away my Orion's or DD Audio equipment.
1)They don't know any better and 2) I'd love to see them prove it and I'm sure you would too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.