Guess the wattage of of these amps I'm going to test this week

Just finished every test on the Belva outside of the 4ohm and 2ohm dynamic burst. Without giving away the farm here are some thoughts so far.

1. Yes it's overrated

2. It drew so much current on the 1ohm certified test, it shut my house down.

3. Dynamic Power at 1 ohm is no joke for this price

4. It has more power at 2 ohms certified than Gramps PPI does at almost any load lol

5. It is a better bargain for TRUE output than any other amp on the market. I paid 180 on sale, even at 199 the cost per watt is 7 cents.

Tomorrow, Though I may only get to just the Belva tomorrow... I can test them all in one day, but if I want to video it I have to do it while the wife is not home... She thinks Car Audio is dumb... Testing Car Audio equipment is dumber... and videoing it is downright retarded in her eyes lol.
Ha ha ha that’s funny ! My GF says the same thing ! And only thing funnier then that she says is that I am old and still like it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your wife sounds like my wife lol
Tomorrow, Though I may only get to just the Belva tomorrow... I can test them all in one day, but if I want to video it I have to do it while the wife is not home... She thinks Car Audio is dumb... Testing Car Audio equipment is dumber... and videoing it is downright retarded in her eyes lol.
yall married? how? when you love something more than most people? lol

Just finished every test on the Belva outside of the 4ohm and 2ohm dynamic burst. Without giving away the farm here are some thoughts so far.
1. Yes it's overrated

2. It drew so much current on the 1ohm certified test, it shut my house down.

3. Dynamic Power at 1 ohm is no joke for this price

4. It has more power at 2 ohms certified than Gramps PPI does at almost any load lol

5. It is a better bargain for TRUE output than any other amp on the market. I paid 180 on sale, even at 199 the cost per watt is 7 cents.
yeah when i buy things peeps say are wayyy better than what i have i end up with 36 pound brick on my table with epoxy drying but the $70 thing i had still works..

Just got finished with the MB Quart... Not going to do both dynamic and Certified for every channel or Ohm load on the sub channel. You'll see in the video, I had some hope for this amp after the first couple of tests.... Then.....it all came crashing down.

Yeah.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

yeah when i buy things peeps say are wayyy better than what i have i end up with 36 pound brick on my table with epoxy drying but the $70 thing i had still works..
Ouch... Just bad luck, the two V1 750's I have slam very nicely... (But I only spent a $100 for the pair)

Times like these makes me wish my phone had the ability to work with a sd card... Having to save files to google drive, just to download to edit kind of *****

Let me just quickly state this about the Belva... JUST to tease a little more...

It's the 3rd most powerful amp I have tested.

It ranks only behind the Orion XTR2500.1D and the Gen 1 IA20.1 and it was only 14W behind the IA20.1

It did more power than the Orion XTR1500.1D I just sold, and more power than the MMATS 2000.05. Hell it SMOKED a DD M1D I had.

If Belva put the certified number down as its rating, and mentioned what it does dynamic people would be going crazier for this amp than they do for the CAB 1600.1

Let me just quickly state this about the Belva... JUST to tease a little more...
It's the 3rd most powerful amp I have tested.

It ranks only behind the Orion XTR2500.1D and the Gen 1 IA20.1 and it was only 14W behind the IA20.1

It did more power than the Orion XTR1500.1D I just sold, and more power than the MMATS 2000.05. Hell it SMOKED a DD M1D I had.

If Belva put the certified number down as its rating, and mentioned what it does dynamic people would be going crazier for this amp than they do for the CAB 1600.1

Goddamnit your leaving me in suspense! Post the effin video already!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.